Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why it’s not letting upgrade my storage?

Every time I try to upgrade my storage, it takes me to the payment method which I already have in and nothing else happens.

iPhone XR, iOS 15

Posted on Jun 22, 2022 9:14 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 22, 2022 9:39 AM

If it is taking you to the payment screen, then something is missing there. Check to ensure the number is correct, the address, expiration date, etc. Any error can cause an issue. If you believe that everything is correct, then you will need to contact iTunes support. See this link for your location to get contact info. Choose your country or region - Official Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 22, 2022 9:39 AM in response to dashaun258

If it is taking you to the payment screen, then something is missing there. Check to ensure the number is correct, the address, expiration date, etc. Any error can cause an issue. If you believe that everything is correct, then you will need to contact iTunes support. See this link for your location to get contact info. Choose your country or region - Official Apple Support

Why it’s not letting upgrade my storage?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.