Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch walk-in talkie

i can not receive invite from walkie

Posted on Jun 22, 2022 6:22 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 22, 2022 6:30 PM

Hello! I have troubleshooting steps from this apple article (Use Walkie-Talkie on your Apple Watch - Apple Support)

If you're having issues sending and receiving invitations

1. On your iPhone, open the Settings app, then tap FaceTime. Make sure that you're signed in with your Apple ID. Under You Can Be Reached By FaceTime At, make sure that your email address is selected. 
  2. Restart your Apple Watch.
  3. Restart your iPhone.
  4. Try to send the invitation again. On your Apple Watch, open the Walkie-Talkie app, swipe left on the contact, then tap the delete button . Tap the plus button , then choose the same contact.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 22, 2022 6:30 PM in response to celengu

Hello! I have troubleshooting steps from this apple article (Use Walkie-Talkie on your Apple Watch - Apple Support)

If you're having issues sending and receiving invitations

1. On your iPhone, open the Settings app, then tap FaceTime. Make sure that you're signed in with your Apple ID. Under You Can Be Reached By FaceTime At, make sure that your email address is selected. 
  2. Restart your Apple Watch.
  3. Restart your iPhone.
  4. Try to send the invitation again. On your Apple Watch, open the Walkie-Talkie app, swipe left on the contact, then tap the delete button . Tap the plus button , then choose the same contact.

Apple Watch walk-in talkie

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.