Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can’t download apps on the app store

Every time I try to download app on App Store it’s tell me that “Verification Required.” And ask me to write the password. After that it’s tells me that I need credit card to download the app even when it’s free.

please answer as soon as you can,

thanks

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Jun 23, 2022 3:18 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 23, 2022 10:15 AM

You need to have a payment method on file at the App Store/iTunes

Log into your account in the App Store/iTunes and you should be able to change/verify it there. Or you can click the blue Edit payment methods in the article below. When signed in and the page loads, you will be on the credit card page. After updating that, click the Go Back button at the lower left and you will be on the address page. If you have a subscription, you need to add the new card, and then promote it to the primary payment method before you can remove the old card.

Apple ID payment information - change.  *

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 23, 2022 10:15 AM in response to Someone010

You need to have a payment method on file at the App Store/iTunes

Log into your account in the App Store/iTunes and you should be able to change/verify it there. Or you can click the blue Edit payment methods in the article below. When signed in and the page loads, you will be on the credit card page. After updating that, click the Go Back button at the lower left and you will be on the address page. If you have a subscription, you need to add the new card, and then promote it to the primary payment method before you can remove the old card.

Apple ID payment information - change.  *

Can’t download apps on the app store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.