Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ad free subscription on iPhone won't transfer to my iPad.

I subscribed to ad free to my free cell game on my phone why doesn’t this feature transfer to my ipad

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPad, iPadOS 15

Posted on Jun 23, 2022 7:26 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 23, 2022 7:37 AM

Not all App purchases can be shared between devices - or by differing Users via Family Sharing. Be aware that some Apps, for which an in-App purchase was made, will have a button to “Restore in-App Purchases”:

If you can't find or use your in-app purchases - Apple Support

You will need to check precisely what you have paid for by way of subscription. This information should be available on the App’s associated page of the App Store.

Otherwise, you might seek assistance from the App Developer:

How to contact an app developer - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 23, 2022 7:37 AM in response to Purplelady4me

Not all App purchases can be shared between devices - or by differing Users via Family Sharing. Be aware that some Apps, for which an in-App purchase was made, will have a button to “Restore in-App Purchases”:

If you can't find or use your in-app purchases - Apple Support

You will need to check precisely what you have paid for by way of subscription. This information should be available on the App’s associated page of the App Store.

Otherwise, you might seek assistance from the App Developer:

How to contact an app developer - Apple Support

Ad free subscription on iPhone won't transfer to my iPad.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.