Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

what if I don’t have the iPhone I need to cancel the subscription on but it is still taking money out my cash app

How to cancel apple subscription on cash app

iPhone 6s, iOS 15

Posted on Jun 23, 2022 8:22 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 23, 2022 9:02 AM

Subscriptions are not tied to a specific device. They are tied to your Apple ID.

If you have another device signed in with the same Apple ID as the iPhone, then you can find and cancel the subscription from there.

Follow the steps in the support document you posted from on a device signed in to the same Apple ID as the iPhone.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 23, 2022 9:02 AM in response to ttuzilover

Subscriptions are not tied to a specific device. They are tied to your Apple ID.

If you have another device signed in with the same Apple ID as the iPhone, then you can find and cancel the subscription from there.

Follow the steps in the support document you posted from on a device signed in to the same Apple ID as the iPhone.

what if I don’t have the iPhone I need to cancel the subscription on but it is still taking money out my cash app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.