Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I get more storage with out deleting anything

Posted on Jun 23, 2022 9:13 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 23, 2022 9:19 AM

If you're asking about more iCloud space, you buy more:

iCloud+ plans and pricing - Apple Support

If you're asking about more local storage on your phone, the only way to get more storage is to buy a phone with more.

2 replies

Jun 23, 2022 9:39 AM in response to sharley122

The first thing comes to mind I know you said you didn’t want to erase anything but you could empty your deleted photos. This will clear room on your device and open space in your iCloud account. Also set your photos option to optimize to “optimize iPhone storage” in settings. Select your profile pic at the top then iCloud/photos. You must have room for all your photos in iCloud storage. This will only keep low quality versions of your photos on your device and keep your high quality versions in your iCloud account. You will still be able to share your high quality photos with your friends by sending them a link to the photo in your iCloud account that you are sharing. You could also go to the same iCloud menu and choose Manage storage and delete any documents and data for any deleted apps that have stored data in the cloud and any old backups that you have done can be deleted also. This will free up space on your device. Hope this helps! Good luck. Let me know if you need more help.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.