Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple watch notifications issue with the watch off

I have this serious problem that bothers me so much that I actually makes me give my watch away. I just hate the fact that watch notifications are still recieved by my watch even when it's off wrist, and that wouldn't bother me so much but the fact that my phone gets 0 notifications sounds is so annoying, I often get really important messages and I only respond to them after 1 or 2 hours because I don't check my phone that often when working on the PC. I just hate it, and it happens randomly, sometimes I recieve notifications on my phone as I should, sometimes I just don't no matter what I do, and I don't want to keep my watch on my charger all the time or turn it off everytime. Someone with a fix? Searched the whole internet about this and nothing.

Posted on Jun 23, 2022 1:23 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 23, 2022 9:52 PM

Notifications on your Apple Watch - Apple Support (ZA)

M1 Mac mini, macOS 12.4; Watch, series 5 GPS/cellular, watchOS 8.6; iPad Pro 2nd Gen, iPadOS 15.5; iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 15.5; TV 4th Gen, tvOS 15.5; HomePods, audioOS 15.5 and Airport Express w/ Airplay 2

Similar questions

1 reply

Apple watch notifications issue with the watch off

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.