You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want to use my apple gift card to pay my Apple Card -how do I do ghat

I want to use my apple gift card for making a payment to my Apple Card-how do I do that

iPhone 13 Pro Max

Posted on Jun 24, 2022 12:12 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 24, 2022 4:10 PM

This is not an Apple Support channel. This is a user to user community that is hosted by Apple, but they are not here. We do not have access to your personal or financial information.

Please contact official Apple Support at1-800-MY-APPLE

3 replies

Jun 24, 2022 12:32 PM in response to Cokeyjoe

Sorry, but Apple Gift Cards may only be used for purchase of Apple products and services.

Apple Card MasterCard is a co-branded credit card issued and serviced by Goldman Sachs Bank. Apple and Goldman Sachs are two separate companies.

Here is a support link that covers how to pay your Apple Card statement,

How to make Apple Card payments - Apple Support

Jun 24, 2022 3:56 PM in response to Jeff Donald

They “Apple”told me I could when they neglected to credit me on the purchase of a new iPhone 13 with my SE trade in😠, so they agreed they missed it on my order of 5/27 and would send me the “trade-in-kit” which they never did…do I told them I would turn it in-which I did and they sent me the gift card!?! All this is in a long chat documenting that I could use it to pay the Apple Card…. Apple used to be pretty decent and honored their brand. I even tried again today to see what they could do and got disconnected??? No call back, email, text or anything?

I want to use my apple gift card to pay my Apple Card -how do I do ghat

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.