Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Voicemails are very delayed

Hello. I have an iPhone12 Pro Max. I believe I might have a refurbished phone that was sent to me through an Apple Care case.

I am not receiving voicemail notifications for hours at a time. They are not showing up in my voicemail box and when I access them via phone to see if there are any, they aren’t there either. This is a relatively new issue but it’s very frustrating.

I do not believe this is a carrier issue as there are two other iPhones in the house and all of us have service through Verizon. I am the only one experiencing this delay.

Any ideas as to what is going on??

Thanks in advance!

Posted on Jun 24, 2022 12:05 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 24, 2022 12:43 PM

csafromcastlerock wrote:

Hello. I have an iPhone12 Pro Max. I believe I might have a refurbished phone that was sent to me through an Apple Care case.

I am not receiving voicemail notifications for hours at a time. They are not showing up in my voicemail box and when I access them via phone to see if there are any, they aren’t there either. This is a relatively new issue but it’s very frustrating.

I do not believe this is a carrier issue as there are two other iPhones in the house and all of us have service through Verizon. I am the only one experiencing this delay.

Thanks in advance!

Voicemail is a phone carrier feature, so contact Verizon and let them know.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 24, 2022 12:43 PM in response to csafromcastlerock

csafromcastlerock wrote:

Thanks in advance!

Voicemail is a phone carrier feature, so contact Verizon and let them know.

Voicemails are very delayed

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.