You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Lyft driver app issue

Why Lyft driver app doesn’t work with iPhone 13 pro and 12 pro I went back to 11 pro to able use it, also when I open the app makes all other apps very slow, by the way I’m in iOS 15.5 and my carrier is Cricket and I asked them about the issue they recommended update all settings and the app that already did but still doesn’t work

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Jun 24, 2022 7:11 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 24, 2022 8:15 PM

the Lyft app is not developed by Apple.

if you are having an issue with a 3rd party app, then contact the app developer.

How to contact an app developer - Apple Support

Here is an article about iOS performance if it helps.. but if it's just the one app, then probably not an iOS issue.

About iOS or iPadOS performance on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 24, 2022 8:15 PM in response to allam38

the Lyft app is not developed by Apple.

if you are having an issue with a 3rd party app, then contact the app developer.

How to contact an app developer - Apple Support

Here is an article about iOS performance if it helps.. but if it's just the one app, then probably not an iOS issue.

About iOS or iPadOS performance on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Lyft driver app issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.