Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i lost my iphone7, is there any way to find my iphone7 mobile with the help of imei no or find my iphone application?

i lost my iphone7, is there any way to find my iphone7 mobile with the help of imei no or find my iphone application?

pls help me in find my iphone app the status of the iphone 7 device is offline, so what should i do now?

iPhone 7, iOS 15

Posted on Jun 25, 2022 2:58 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 25, 2022 3:02 AM

Your Serial or IMEI number(s) can just be notified to your carrier (to lock that iPhone) or to the police when you report the theft.

The only steps you can perform in such a situation are listed here:--> If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support, and/or here:--> Use the Find My app to locate a missing device or item - Apple Support

Regards and best of luck.

Giulio

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 25, 2022 3:02 AM in response to mahenoorbashir44

Your Serial or IMEI number(s) can just be notified to your carrier (to lock that iPhone) or to the police when you report the theft.

The only steps you can perform in such a situation are listed here:--> If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support, and/or here:--> Use the Find My app to locate a missing device or item - Apple Support

Regards and best of luck.

Giulio

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.