Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to delete app from app library

How do I delete an app from the app library?

When I hold down the app in the library the only option it gives me is to share the app...

It does not give me the option to delete it completely.

Super irritating. WTF Apple!?!?!?

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Jun 25, 2022 3:03 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 25, 2022 3:24 AM

Start here:--> Organize the Home Screen and App Library on your iPhone - Apple Support

If the issue persists, contact Apple Support directly, using this link:--> Get Support or make an appointment (*) and have your device inspected at an Apple Store or AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider) among this list:--> Apple – Location Selector. After checking it out, they'll give you all the available options.

Regards

Giulio

(*) You can do it:

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 25, 2022 3:24 AM in response to IAMSOOVERTHISBS

Start here:--> Organize the Home Screen and App Library on your iPhone - Apple Support

If the issue persists, contact Apple Support directly, using this link:--> Get Support or make an appointment (*) and have your device inspected at an Apple Store or AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider) among this list:--> Apple – Location Selector. After checking it out, they'll give you all the available options.

Regards

Giulio

(*) You can do it:

how to delete app from app library

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.