Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mail Merge feature in Pages not described.

So right at the top of this Apple Support webpage a new feature of Pages for Mac is listed. "Mail Merge". Great. But no part of this announcement is linked/referenced. Ok, I'll search. Nope, support has never heard of that even though I'm looking right at a promotion. But it can show me how to set up my email account. And the search appears to have a broad scope across many support topics. But strangely nothing about "Mail Merge". Is this an oversight or am I missing something?

iMac, macOS 10.13

Posted on Jun 25, 2022 8:43 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 25, 2022 9:06 AM

It is described in the Pages User Guide for Mac, provided you are on macOS Big Sur, or Monterey, where Pages v12.1 is supported. I gave a link to that user guide entry for Mail merge in my previous post. Pages versions older than v12.1 do not have mail merge, unless you are on an older version of macOS that supports the 32-bit Pages '09 v4.3 application.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 25, 2022 9:06 AM in response to skisaurus

It is described in the Pages User Guide for Mac, provided you are on macOS Big Sur, or Monterey, where Pages v12.1 is supported. I gave a link to that user guide entry for Mail merge in my previous post. Pages versions older than v12.1 do not have mail merge, unless you are on an older version of macOS that supports the 32-bit Pages '09 v4.3 application.

Mail Merge feature in Pages not described.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.