Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have been trying to update my billing information for the credit card I use to pay for Apple items and the system won't let me. It's the same card, but a different billing address. Now, my Apple account is blocked!

I have been trying to update my billing information for the credit card I use to pay for Apple items and the system won't let me! Help! Is it possible to talk to a live human?

Posted on Jun 25, 2022 11:14 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 6, 2022 3:44 PM

Hello ~ Are you adding a new card? Add new card first then remove the old one . Also you may go to upper right hand corner and click on Get Support or:

Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

~Katana-San~

6 replies

Jul 6, 2022 3:45 PM in response to adobegirl

adobegirl wrote:

I go into settings to change my account/debit card/payment info, and after putting in the info, there is no "Enter" button or "Continue" or whatever, and, therefore, the edit doesn't take. I end up with the old info still showing. What am I doing wrong?

Contact Apple Support. Contact info linked above. They have visibility into whatever might be happening here. We, well, don’t.

I have been trying to update my billing information for the credit card I use to pay for Apple items and the system won't let me. It's the same card, but a different billing address. Now, my Apple account is blocked!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.