You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone battery health percentage keeps decreasing.

I lost 6 battery health in one month plz apple give me my battery health back plz plz

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 15

Posted on Jun 25, 2022 2:15 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 25, 2022 2:28 PM

You still have excellent Battery Health. Battery Health is an inexact figure that varies with usage. You needn't worry until it reaches 80% at which time you will need to make an appointment at the nearest Apple Store for Battery Replacement. The typical Apple Battery lasts about 2 years of normal use. See this link for tips...

Batteries - Maximizing Performance - Apple

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 25, 2022 2:28 PM in response to ibrar289

You still have excellent Battery Health. Battery Health is an inexact figure that varies with usage. You needn't worry until it reaches 80% at which time you will need to make an appointment at the nearest Apple Store for Battery Replacement. The typical Apple Battery lasts about 2 years of normal use. See this link for tips...

Batteries - Maximizing Performance - Apple

iPhone battery health percentage keeps decreasing.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.