Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Continuous approval request for iCloud account on macbook air

I get an approval request to use my icloud account on my iPhone and my tablet appearing on my macbook air. I hit approve but it pops up again and again and again.

(this is Hungarian, the message translates: "Approve the following: This iphone wants to use your icloud account")

I tried to log out and back in to my account on my macbook but doesn't happen. I don't touch my iphone and ipad and don't see any message or anything on that. What should I do? My macbook is unsable this way now...

Thanks!!

MacBook Air Apple Silicon

Posted on Jun 25, 2022 10:06 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 26, 2022 3:03 AM

See this thread i keep getting the message to approve a n… - Apple Community

By the way quit keychain access that is opened and shown in the dock , right click over it and quit , don't leep on opening all applications at the same time , Quit apps on Mac - Apple Support

Click on system preferences in the dock and post what it says don't post any mail address , you must always empty the trash ( Delete files and folders on Mac - Apple Support

Note : what is this application " N " is it necessary delete it , you are using which browser at present chrome or safari ( prefer safari ) Make Safari your default web browser on Mac - Apple Support

Read View app notifications on Mac - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 26, 2022 3:03 AM in response to adamjermann

See this thread i keep getting the message to approve a n… - Apple Community

By the way quit keychain access that is opened and shown in the dock , right click over it and quit , don't leep on opening all applications at the same time , Quit apps on Mac - Apple Support

Click on system preferences in the dock and post what it says don't post any mail address , you must always empty the trash ( Delete files and folders on Mac - Apple Support

Note : what is this application " N " is it necessary delete it , you are using which browser at present chrome or safari ( prefer safari ) Make Safari your default web browser on Mac - Apple Support

Read View app notifications on Mac - Apple Support

Continuous approval request for iCloud account on macbook air

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.