Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MacBook Air Cannot Access iCloud

Suddenly my MacBook Air 2022 is not recognizing my Apple ID or Password. I successfully changed the password on my iPhone and iPad. But I keep getting “Unable to connect to Apple Server” after entering my Apple ID and Password.

The system has completely dropped my MacBook off the device list with no ability to add it back on?????

MacBook Air

Posted on Jun 25, 2022 11:00 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 25, 2022 11:18 PM

Be sure the device has sufficient internet access.

Isolate possible network/internet/routing/connection issues by trying to connect to a different network.

You can also test issue on a different user to isolate if issue is happening due to settings on the mac user account.

To test issue on a test user, just create a user by going to System Preferences > Users and Groups > Unlock > + or add button then fill up the requested information.

Once done, log out of the current account then log in using the test user account.

Try to log in again using your Apple ID and password.

Check if the issue persists while on the test user account.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 25, 2022 11:18 PM in response to jerald120

Be sure the device has sufficient internet access.

Isolate possible network/internet/routing/connection issues by trying to connect to a different network.

You can also test issue on a different user to isolate if issue is happening due to settings on the mac user account.

To test issue on a test user, just create a user by going to System Preferences > Users and Groups > Unlock > + or add button then fill up the requested information.

Once done, log out of the current account then log in using the test user account.

Try to log in again using your Apple ID and password.

Check if the issue persists while on the test user account.

Jun 25, 2022 11:06 PM in response to jerald120

jerald120 Said:

"MacBook Air Cannot Access iCloud: Suddenly my MacBook Air 2022 is not recognizing my Apple ID or Password. I successfully changed the password on my iPhone and iPad. But I keep getting “Unable to connect to Apple Server” after entering my Apple ID and Password. The system has completely dropped my MacBook off the device list with no ability to add it back on?????"

-------

New iCloud Session:

Go into System Preferences, and then log out of iCloud from there. Next restart your Mac. From there, try logging in. Any success?

MacBook Air Cannot Access iCloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.