Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am paying my monthly subscription for apple tv yet I cannot watch it

I've been settling my monthly subscriptions for apple TV, yet I'm asked to subscribe to watch series.

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Jun 26, 2022 1:36 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 26, 2022 5:21 AM

on lg tv chromecast

For smart TVs, sign in to the Apple TV app, through the in-app Settings (sprockets wheel icon), with the Apple ID account that has the Apple TV+ subscription.

I wanted to continue Tehran but couldn't. I tried a new suggestion "Not without my daughter" but couldn't

‘Tehran’ is on Apple TV+. ‘Not without my daughter’ is not on Apple TV+, and will have to be payed for separately (Amazon Prime, Paramount+, or iTunes Store).

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 26, 2022 5:21 AM in response to Lshehab

on lg tv chromecast

For smart TVs, sign in to the Apple TV app, through the in-app Settings (sprockets wheel icon), with the Apple ID account that has the Apple TV+ subscription.

I wanted to continue Tehran but couldn't. I tried a new suggestion "Not without my daughter" but couldn't

‘Tehran’ is on Apple TV+. ‘Not without my daughter’ is not on Apple TV+, and will have to be payed for separately (Amazon Prime, Paramount+, or iTunes Store).

I am paying my monthly subscription for apple tv yet I cannot watch it

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.