Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Charging AirPods Pro

Can I use a 30 W charger to charge my AirPods Pro with a USB-C to Lightning cable?

Posted on Jun 26, 2022 4:39 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 26, 2022 4:53 AM

Hello SaswataB,

Yes, you can, and it is totally safe to use. In general, you should not worry about charging with any Apple device as they will regulate the incoming current that comes through. Note: I am in no way an electrician, and cannot guarantee you anything. I have also charged my AirPods 3 with both a 20W and 30W adapter and while it may be safe, I would still recommend charging with a 5W or 20W adapter if you have one. When it comes to questions like these, there can be a lot of different opinions so I would consider asking an expert.

Best regards,

dotec

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 26, 2022 4:53 AM in response to SaswataB

Hello SaswataB,

Yes, you can, and it is totally safe to use. In general, you should not worry about charging with any Apple device as they will regulate the incoming current that comes through. Note: I am in no way an electrician, and cannot guarantee you anything. I have also charged my AirPods 3 with both a 20W and 30W adapter and while it may be safe, I would still recommend charging with a 5W or 20W adapter if you have one. When it comes to questions like these, there can be a lot of different opinions so I would consider asking an expert.

Best regards,

dotec

Charging AirPods Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.