Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have received Email telling me that there is a problem with my payment information for continued use of iCloud storage. Settings also tells me to update payment details.

I have had my credit card replaced by the bank. I have followed the instructions on my i pad to replace the new card details and remove the previous cancelled card but settings still shows that i need to update my payment details. I now have no idea whether the new information is accepted and whether my cloud usage will be cancelled

iPad mini 5, iPadOS 15

Posted on Jun 27, 2022 4:13 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 27, 2022 7:24 AM

👉Sign in to your Apple ID account page and edit / update your Apple ID details.

https://appleid.apple.com

On the Sidebar click Payment methods -> then tap Payments Methods and tap Manage payment method.

Or -> Change, add or remove Apple ID payment methods

Change, add or remove Apple ID payment methods – Apple Support (UK)

• Add first the new card, then remove the old one.

If you update your payment method : It would take about 1 to 3 business days in order to process.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 27, 2022 7:24 AM in response to geof288

👉Sign in to your Apple ID account page and edit / update your Apple ID details.

https://appleid.apple.com

On the Sidebar click Payment methods -> then tap Payments Methods and tap Manage payment method.

Or -> Change, add or remove Apple ID payment methods

Change, add or remove Apple ID payment methods – Apple Support (UK)

• Add first the new card, then remove the old one.

If you update your payment method : It would take about 1 to 3 business days in order to process.

I have received Email telling me that there is a problem with my payment information for continued use of iCloud storage. Settings also tells me to update payment details.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.