Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple ID issue

Hello, community!

In short: iPhone 11 was purchased in Slovakia (EU), at least yar I used my phone in Slovakia, after that I relocated to my homeland Ukraine. I've changed region of my iPhone, but somehow it didn't work and now my new iPhone 13, which I bought recently, working like as if it was stuck between regions... The regulation of my account shows me UE standards, but my region IS UKRAINE, not Slovakia as it was! For example Instagram working in EU mode, in Ukraine I can't see stories of the friends of mine with music that they add in it, I also can't replay/react to their messages because my InstDirect works like old Direct, but not like cross-messaging with Facebook messenger.

And now I can't even add my card from the Bank...

iPhone 13, iOS 15

Posted on Jun 27, 2022 6:03 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 27, 2022 6:55 AM

You need to change the region to the one that you want.

You need a zero account balance and you need to cancel all your subscriptions. If you have cancelled all subscriptions, but some haven’t expired, contact iTunes Support. You need a valid credit card issued by a bank in the country the store is in and you need a billing address in that country. If you have an account balance, either buy something more expensive and pay the balance with a credit card or contact iTunes Support and ask them to zero balance your account.

Purchases - View, change, or cancel your subscriptions.      *

How to cancel Apple TV+.  *

Purchases - Subscriptions not billed through Apple    *

Link to contact Apple Support at the end of the article.

Purchases - the subscription that you want to cancel is not listed    *

Region - Change your iTunes Store, iBooks Store, or App Store country or region.     *

If you have done all the above and are still having problems, contact iTunes Support. See the Apple Support articles below for contact information.   

iTunes Support – world wide   -

Apple Support schedule phone call     -

Billings and Subscriptions   -

Apple on Twitter  - 

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 27, 2022 6:55 AM in response to sir_hrat

You need to change the region to the one that you want.

You need a zero account balance and you need to cancel all your subscriptions. If you have cancelled all subscriptions, but some haven’t expired, contact iTunes Support. You need a valid credit card issued by a bank in the country the store is in and you need a billing address in that country. If you have an account balance, either buy something more expensive and pay the balance with a credit card or contact iTunes Support and ask them to zero balance your account.

Purchases - View, change, or cancel your subscriptions.      *

How to cancel Apple TV+.  *

Purchases - Subscriptions not billed through Apple    *

Link to contact Apple Support at the end of the article.

Purchases - the subscription that you want to cancel is not listed    *

Region - Change your iTunes Store, iBooks Store, or App Store country or region.     *

If you have done all the above and are still having problems, contact iTunes Support. See the Apple Support articles below for contact information.   

iTunes Support – world wide   -

Apple Support schedule phone call     -

Billings and Subscriptions   -

Apple on Twitter  - 

Apple ID issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.