Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Locating Apple Card account on PC

I already have an apple card, so why isn't it showing on my account when on my PC?

Posted on Jun 27, 2022 2:39 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 27, 2022 3:28 PM

Yes, you can log into your account at card.apple.com If you have issues viewing the site, you might want to download Apple Safari browser for PC.

Apple does have Apple Card Family, a way to add co-owner and Participant (Authorized User). Here is a link to a support article on setting up Apple Card Family and sharing your account,

Set up Apple Card Family and add a co-owner and participants - Apple Support

Build credit history for Apple Card Family participants - Apple Support

Set spending limits and get notifications for Apple Card Family participants - Apple Support

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 27, 2022 3:28 PM in response to HSP22

Yes, you can log into your account at card.apple.com If you have issues viewing the site, you might want to download Apple Safari browser for PC.

Apple does have Apple Card Family, a way to add co-owner and Participant (Authorized User). Here is a link to a support article on setting up Apple Card Family and sharing your account,

Set up Apple Card Family and add a co-owner and participants - Apple Support

Build credit history for Apple Card Family participants - Apple Support

Set spending limits and get notifications for Apple Card Family participants - Apple Support

Jun 27, 2022 3:07 PM in response to Jeff Donald

Sorry, I am referring to the AppleCard Credit Card (Mastercard). I was trying to make a payment on the account while on my PC, and for the life of me I couldn't find it. I just got the card, so I am navigating the pages at the moment (on PC). I did finally find the right page to make the payment. I am now looking for where I can add a family member, but I believe I'll have to do that on my iPhone. Thanks again for the quick response. Much appreciated!

Locating Apple Card account on PC

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.