Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Lost mode

So my husband lost his phone & I logged into his iCloud to put it on lost mode. His device doesn’t even show up. Is there a way Apple support can do it on their end? I was able to track it once the person who has it turned it on but they turned it back off.

Posted on Jun 27, 2022 3:42 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 27, 2022 4:00 PM

Is there a way Apple support can do it on their end?

No, unfortunately Apple will not help regarding lost or stolen iPhones, just as Toyota would not help when a friend's SUV was stolen.

I was able to track it once the person who has it turned it on but they turned it back off.

You won't be able to "find" the phone if it is off, the battery has run down, or it is not currently connected to the Internet.

Your probably already have this information, but just in case........

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 27, 2022 4:00 PM in response to j.almendares89

Is there a way Apple support can do it on their end?

No, unfortunately Apple will not help regarding lost or stolen iPhones, just as Toyota would not help when a friend's SUV was stolen.

I was able to track it once the person who has it turned it on but they turned it back off.

You won't be able to "find" the phone if it is off, the battery has run down, or it is not currently connected to the Internet.

Your probably already have this information, but just in case........

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

Lost mode

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.