Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have a Samsun LED TV Series 5 - can o load the APPLE TV App to it and if so how?

I have a Samsung LED TV Series 5 - can o load the APPLE TV App to it and if so how?

Posted on Jun 27, 2022 4:05 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 28, 2022 12:53 AM

Please find the exact model number and model introduction year.

The 5500 series and 5300 series from 2017 or later should support the Apple TV app or Apple TV+ app, either pre-installed, or downloadable from the Tizen App Store. Search for “Apple” there.

Use apps on your Samsung smart TV or projector - Samsung Support

Get the Apple TV app or Apple TV+ app on your smart TV, streaming device, or game console - Apple Support

List of Apple TV app-supported smart TVs and third party streaming devices - Apple

Other models TV may connect an external streaming device that supports the Apple TV app. Apple TV box, Roku, Fire TV, Xbox, PlayStation, Nvidia Shield, ‘Chromecast with Google TV’. It may also be possible to connect a Mac notebook to your TV via HDMI.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 28, 2022 12:53 AM in response to KrazyCar

Please find the exact model number and model introduction year.

The 5500 series and 5300 series from 2017 or later should support the Apple TV app or Apple TV+ app, either pre-installed, or downloadable from the Tizen App Store. Search for “Apple” there.

Use apps on your Samsung smart TV or projector - Samsung Support

Get the Apple TV app or Apple TV+ app on your smart TV, streaming device, or game console - Apple Support

List of Apple TV app-supported smart TVs and third party streaming devices - Apple

Other models TV may connect an external streaming device that supports the Apple TV app. Apple TV box, Roku, Fire TV, Xbox, PlayStation, Nvidia Shield, ‘Chromecast with Google TV’. It may also be possible to connect a Mac notebook to your TV via HDMI.

I have a Samsun LED TV Series 5 - can o load the APPLE TV App to it and if so how?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.