Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

where do I get rosetta download link

MacBook Pro 14″, macOS 12.4

Posted on Jun 28, 2022 12:56 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 28, 2022 4:09 AM

And only apples to Apple Computer running on an M1 / M2 Apple Silicon Computer

If you need to install Rosetta on your Mac

If you have a Mac with Apple silicon, you are asked to install Rosetta the first time you open an app built for an Intel-based Mac. Click Install, then enter your user name and password to allow installation to proceed. 

After installing Rosetta, it is available to any other apps that need it, so you will not be asked to install it again. If you choose not to install Rosetta now, you will be asked again the next time you open an app that requires Rosetta.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 28, 2022 4:09 AM in response to nextin

And only apples to Apple Computer running on an M1 / M2 Apple Silicon Computer

If you need to install Rosetta on your Mac

If you have a Mac with Apple silicon, you are asked to install Rosetta the first time you open an app built for an Intel-based Mac. Click Install, then enter your user name and password to allow installation to proceed. 

After installing Rosetta, it is available to any other apps that need it, so you will not be asked to install it again. If you choose not to install Rosetta now, you will be asked again the next time you open an app that requires Rosetta.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.