Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iMessage!!!

My messages are sending out in green to people who have iPhones as well and I can’t text in group chats without it not sending and then having to resend it in green how can I fix this ??

iPhone 13, iOS 15

Posted on Jun 28, 2022 7:45 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 28, 2022 10:01 AM

aixa48 wrote:

My messages are sending out in green to people who have iPhones as well and I can’t text in group chats without it not sending and then having to resend it in green how can I fix this ??

click here If you can't send or receive messages on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Similar questions

2 replies

Jun 28, 2022 10:24 AM in response to aixa48

Hey there,

Is it possible that a member of the group accidentally turned iMessage off temporarily or had a network connection issue? Does it only happen with this group of people?Does it continue if you delete the current thread and recreate the group? You can see more information about the types of group messages here ☞Send a group text message on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.

If this continues after recreating the group, confirm everyone's device is up to date ☞Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

iMessage!!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.