Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I keep getting charged 9.99 every time I try to use my card

I keep getting charged 9.99 everytime I use my card and I have no subscriptions it just keep charging it

Posted on Jun 28, 2022 8:33 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 28, 2022 8:40 AM

You can see all your charges here-

1. Go to reportaproblem.apple.com.
  2. Sign in with your Apple ID.
  3. A list of purchases will appear. To see family members' purchases, select the Apple ID button and choose a family member.
  4. To see the full invoice, including tax, tap or click the date. Multiple purchases, including subscriptions, may be grouped into one charge.

Are you sure you have no subscriptions? If you signed up for any free trials, they may have ended and started to charge you. Both Apple Music (which has a free trial) and 2TB of iCloud storage (which does not have a free trial) cost $9.99 per month.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 28, 2022 8:40 AM in response to Muchael03

You can see all your charges here-

1. Go to reportaproblem.apple.com.
  2. Sign in with your Apple ID.
  3. A list of purchases will appear. To see family members' purchases, select the Apple ID button and choose a family member.
  4. To see the full invoice, including tax, tap or click the date. Multiple purchases, including subscriptions, may be grouped into one charge.

Are you sure you have no subscriptions? If you signed up for any free trials, they may have ended and started to charge you. Both Apple Music (which has a free trial) and 2TB of iCloud storage (which does not have a free trial) cost $9.99 per month.

I keep getting charged 9.99 every time I try to use my card

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.