Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My contacts have disappeared. I tried to import them from the cloud without success, it show the same 2 cards as before. (I have several hundred). I can still access them in apple mail. How do I get them back into my contact app? Thanks, Steve

My contacts have disappeared. I tried to import them from the cloud without success, it shows the same 2 cards as before. (I have several hundred). I can still access them in apple mail. How do I get them back into my contact app? Thanks, Steve

iMac 27″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Jun 28, 2022 8:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 29, 2022 10:35 AM

Hello sbtimesavers,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. We see you have some questions about the contacts on your iPhone missing, and we'd like to help. The following link may be able to assist, if you haven't tried these steps already: Restore contacts stored in iCloud on iCloud.com - Apple Support

If you have, please Contact Apple Support.

Regards.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 29, 2022 10:35 AM in response to sbtimesavers

Hello sbtimesavers,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. We see you have some questions about the contacts on your iPhone missing, and we'd like to help. The following link may be able to assist, if you haven't tried these steps already: Restore contacts stored in iCloud on iCloud.com - Apple Support

If you have, please Contact Apple Support.

Regards.

My contacts have disappeared. I tried to import them from the cloud without success, it show the same 2 cards as before. (I have several hundred). I can still access them in apple mail. How do I get them back into my contact app? Thanks, Steve

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.