Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hacked iPhone

Is there someone in the Community that knows something about remote accessing of an iPhone Se, and if so would they be interested in helping a U S veteran in great need

iPhone SE, iOS 15

Posted on Jun 28, 2022 4:27 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 28, 2022 4:39 PM

Hacked——iPhone67 Said:

"Hacked iPhone: Is there someone in the Community that knows something about remote accessing of an iPhone Se, and if so would they be interested in helping a U S veteran in great need"

-------

Secure your Accounts:

A. Verify your Devices:

Verify that all device are logged in to your account, by using this link: Check your Apple ID Device List to See where you're Signed in - Apple Support

B. Modify your Credentials:

Having been stollen, someone lily has your credentials. So, by all means, modifying them.

C. Contact Apple Support:

Being that you think your account has been hacked, perform the above, and contact Apple Support, ASAP. They'll run you through the fix.

Apple Contact Us Info:

• Contact Us - Choose Locations
  • Proceed from there, as necessary
  • Why the Wait: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due to lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)
5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 28, 2022 4:39 PM in response to Hacked——iPhone67

Hacked——iPhone67 Said:

"Hacked iPhone: Is there someone in the Community that knows something about remote accessing of an iPhone Se, and if so would they be interested in helping a U S veteran in great need"

-------

Secure your Accounts:

A. Verify your Devices:

Verify that all device are logged in to your account, by using this link: Check your Apple ID Device List to See where you're Signed in - Apple Support

B. Modify your Credentials:

Having been stollen, someone lily has your credentials. So, by all means, modifying them.

C. Contact Apple Support:

Being that you think your account has been hacked, perform the above, and contact Apple Support, ASAP. They'll run you through the fix.

Apple Contact Us Info:

• Contact Us - Choose Locations
  • Proceed from there, as necessary
  • Why the Wait: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due to lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

Jun 28, 2022 5:22 PM in response to TheLittles

I appreciate your response’s and have done all the above many times over. I have also with the help of Senior Advisers, factory reset my device and usually ten to twelve hours later it continues. I failed to mention that it’s an apple Genius Bar employee with access to all apple customers information. I have been patient since February 15th until now. I don’t want to, and have not revealed this employee name to anyone as I don’t want retribution from apple toward this person. I’m not in the habit of seeking revenge. I just want to be able to communicate and use my phone as it was intended. Another device would be wasted financial resources. As he accesses apple’s record’s at will. I was hoping for help with way’s to detect and possibly document the things he does in order to force him to stop. As of yet apple support is very limited in their ability to help. I don’t think they experience the level of support I need very often or possibly not at all. I guess I may not have a choice, and will have to seek help from law enforcement. As I have stated, this was not my intention to, but 3 months is all my patients can handle. Thanks for your answer’s and reading my post’s.

Jun 28, 2022 7:07 PM in response to Hacked——iPhone67

@ about Hacked iPhone l agree 100%, hacked was a poor choice of words and indeed it is not hacked. Instead I should have stated that it is an unauthorized Remote Access. This is subject to the same laws ,and if found guilty ,subject to the same penalties as hacking along with, what ever punishment Apple requires for Ethics Violations which could be far more life altering given the state of available financially rewarding employment opportunities. I would think finding employment in the digital and technology development sector would be hard to come by if you can’t be trusted with critical customer and company information.

Jun 29, 2022 10:52 AM in response to Hacked——iPhone67

Hacked——iPhone67 Said:

"Hacked iPhone: I just want to be able to communicate and use my phone as it was intended […]Thanks for your answer’s and reading my post’s

———-

You are welcome.

Restore to Factory Settings:

If you are so concerned, then reset your iPhone to factory settings. Perform as instructed here, including the backup: What to do Before you Sell, Give Away, or Trade in your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Jun 29, 2022 9:08 AM in response to Hacked——iPhone67

Unauthorized remote access is almost completely impossible on iOS/iPadOS. The only way to have remote access is either through allowing it to an Apple Support Rep using iCloud or via MDM. The iCloud session must be approved by the user and can be confirmed to be terminated by restarting the device. MDM management cannot be prevented if the device is org owned. If you purchase a device used, it is possible it could still be tied to the org that originally purchased it, but that would be an accidental oversight or the device was stolen/lost and still belongs to the org. Outside that it isn't possible to have remote access to a device.

Hacked iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.