Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What is the IMEI2 on my iPhone SE?

what is the IMEI2 on my IPhone SE labeled "available sim"?

[Edited by Moderator]

iPhone SE, iOS 15

Posted on Jun 29, 2022 2:45 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 29, 2022 5:33 AM

Also I'm trying to use my WiFi calling feature on my iPhone SE(2nd gen) to make important calls til I can get another monthly data plan thru my Straight talk carrier and said I needed to contact Verizon to do this?? But also says I have to have my TFW sim/carrier service activated? Can I get my WiFi calling actived in any type of way? I tested my phone and was told my phone was WiFi calling capable and LTE capable, then got lost, lol can you plz help me with this bro?

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 29, 2022 5:33 AM in response to ProustGiulio

Also I'm trying to use my WiFi calling feature on my iPhone SE(2nd gen) to make important calls til I can get another monthly data plan thru my Straight talk carrier and said I needed to contact Verizon to do this?? But also says I have to have my TFW sim/carrier service activated? Can I get my WiFi calling actived in any type of way? I tested my phone and was told my phone was WiFi calling capable and LTE capable, then got lost, lol can you plz help me with this bro?

What is the IMEI2 on my iPhone SE?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.