Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Payment cards not supported for this account apple wallet

Hi I have asked this question before but did not get a proper answer i am 13 and I have been trying to add a card to my wallet. However it says that “payment cards are not supported for this account” I’ve tried researching on the web but can’t really find anything applicable for this problem. I Contacted APPLE SUPPORT but they did not really help me much. They just said go to your administrator and tell him to enable the use of apple wallet or something. But I dont have a administrator. Pls pls pls help!

Hope someone has a solution

thanks

Posted on Jun 29, 2022 6:38 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 29, 2022 6:44 AM

Hi,

What kind of card are you trying to add to your Wallet? Is it a Debit/Credit card or is it an Apple Cash Card? If you’re trying to enable Apple Cash, your family organizer will have to enable that for you: Set up and use Apple Cash Family - Apple Support

If you are trying to add a Debit/Credit card, please make sure you meet all of the requirements found here: Set up Apple Pay - Apple Support

Does your Apple Account show that you are 13+ years of age? If not, it will not allow you to use Apple Wallet. This age restriction may also change based on country and region. Look here for more troubleshooting: If you can't add a card to Apple Wallet to use with Apple Pay - Apple Support

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 29, 2022 6:44 AM in response to Crish223

Hi,

What kind of card are you trying to add to your Wallet? Is it a Debit/Credit card or is it an Apple Cash Card? If you’re trying to enable Apple Cash, your family organizer will have to enable that for you: Set up and use Apple Cash Family - Apple Support

If you are trying to add a Debit/Credit card, please make sure you meet all of the requirements found here: Set up Apple Pay - Apple Support

Does your Apple Account show that you are 13+ years of age? If not, it will not allow you to use Apple Wallet. This age restriction may also change based on country and region. Look here for more troubleshooting: If you can't add a card to Apple Wallet to use with Apple Pay - Apple Support

Jun 29, 2022 9:41 AM in response to Crish223

Based on the language here: Where you can ride transit using Apple Pay - Apple Support

Singapore

• Land Transport Authority (LTA). Accepts payment cards in the Wallet app.

It appears only LTA accepts payment via wallet. This language leads me to believe you cannot actually add the transit card and instead you can pay for LTA transit using a credit/debit card on your Wallet app at LTA terminals.

Payment cards not supported for this account apple wallet

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.