Newsroom Update

Beginning in May, a special Today at Apple series titled “Made for Business” will offer small business owners and entrepreneurs free opportunities to learn how Apple products and services can support their growth and success. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I’ve been charger earlier while mine still in processing

is it normal if apple charged me while my order still in processing. i place an order of Ipad Air 5 on 27june. Then i checked my bank account that i have been charged from apple with exact amount of the Ipad Air. But my order still on processing. should i be worried ?

Posted on Jun 29, 2022 7:02 AM

1 reply

Jun 30, 2022 10:01 AM in response to lis134

Hey there, and welcome to Apple Support Communities lis134,

We can certainly understand your concern and can help provide some insight. Apple receives authorization to charge your account prior to shipping your item(s). Since you have been charged but the item is in processing, means the item is close to being shipped to you and has yet to be completely updated in the system. This is standard procedure, however, if you have a concerns about your order we recommend contacting us directly for additional information.

Check out these links on how to contact us and additional information on payments: Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support and Payment, Financing, Refunds and VAT - Shopping Help - Apple

Kindest regards!

I’ve been charger earlier while mine still in processing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.