Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can i buy this storage should i pay every month or just one time pay

Can u tell me ?

iPhone XS Max, iOS 15

Posted on Jun 29, 2022 7:05 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 29, 2022 7:11 AM

You can “rent” additional iCloud storage. This does not add any storage to your phone, which will never have more storage than it did when you bought it. iCloud storage can be used for backing up your phone, and also for syncing data to other devices that share your Apple ID. iCloud also is not an archive where you can offload data to free up space on your phone (with a couple of exceptions). Here’s a description of the differences between iPhone data and iCloud data→What's the difference between device storage and iCloud storage?

Here is more information on upgrading your iCloud storage→Upgrade to iCloud+ - Apple Support

Note that if you upgrade to any level of iCloud+ it also comes with iCloud+ Private Relay, which is sort of like a super VPN that protects your identity when accessing websites.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 29, 2022 7:11 AM in response to edvina240

You can “rent” additional iCloud storage. This does not add any storage to your phone, which will never have more storage than it did when you bought it. iCloud storage can be used for backing up your phone, and also for syncing data to other devices that share your Apple ID. iCloud also is not an archive where you can offload data to free up space on your phone (with a couple of exceptions). Here’s a description of the differences between iPhone data and iCloud data→What's the difference between device storage and iCloud storage?

Here is more information on upgrading your iCloud storage→Upgrade to iCloud+ - Apple Support

Note that if you upgrade to any level of iCloud+ it also comes with iCloud+ Private Relay, which is sort of like a super VPN that protects your identity when accessing websites.

How can i buy this storage should i pay every month or just one time pay

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.