Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Balance from I Tunes

I have a balance to buy music from I tunes in the store on my pc. How can I redeem that to put towards my subscription for apple music? Or can I get a refund somehow? I just signed up for apple music and have one free month trial, it will end on July 26th 2022.

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Jun 29, 2022 12:49 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 29, 2022 1:01 PM

iTunes balance will automatically be used for any purchases on your account including subscriptions. There's nothing you need to do, once the free trial is over and it attempts to charge you, it will use your balance automatically for it.

Do note, if there is an issue with your payment methods, it may ask you to verify them before it can use your iTunes balance. It won't actually charge your payment method however, until all the balance is used up.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 29, 2022 1:01 PM in response to Fox-Fiddler418

iTunes balance will automatically be used for any purchases on your account including subscriptions. There's nothing you need to do, once the free trial is over and it attempts to charge you, it will use your balance automatically for it.

Do note, if there is an issue with your payment methods, it may ask you to verify them before it can use your iTunes balance. It won't actually charge your payment method however, until all the balance is used up.

Balance from I Tunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.