Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is there any way to connect an Air Tag to two different devices, like my iPhone and my wife's iPhone?

Is there any way to connect an Air Tag to two different devices, like my iPhone and my wife's iPhone?

iPhone XR

Posted on Jun 29, 2022 1:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 29, 2022 3:22 PM

I would say it’s just down to a privacy issue, I understand you and your wife are in the same house but for example if it was possible to pair your keys to another persons Apple ID then they would technically be able to track you. The only solution is if Apple ever made a feature like “household” then maybe you could at least see members of your family plan items the same way we can see devices, we can only hope.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 29, 2022 3:22 PM in response to Dakota Birdman

I would say it’s just down to a privacy issue, I understand you and your wife are in the same house but for example if it was possible to pair your keys to another persons Apple ID then they would technically be able to track you. The only solution is if Apple ever made a feature like “household” then maybe you could at least see members of your family plan items the same way we can see devices, we can only hope.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.