Newsroom Update

Today, Apple announced that from 2020 through 2023, the App Store prevented a total of over $7 billion in potentially fraudulent transactions. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why is my purchase pending?

I have a purchase pending for over 24 hours. Why?

iPad Pro, iPadOS 15

Posted on Jun 29, 2022 7:41 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 29, 2022 7:43 PM

You're in the right place to get support with your pending transactions. First, we'd like to say that you can double-check by adding up the pending transactions to verify there's enough money in your account to cover them. Also, remember that purchases can take 1-3 days, sometimes more, to clear with the bank. Pending means, it has not been charged to your bank account yet. With that said, once your pending transactions finally post to your account, the links below will show you how to request a refund from Apple and check the status of your refund.

Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple

Check the status of a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 29, 2022 7:43 PM in response to bvtwvlf

You're in the right place to get support with your pending transactions. First, we'd like to say that you can double-check by adding up the pending transactions to verify there's enough money in your account to cover them. Also, remember that purchases can take 1-3 days, sometimes more, to clear with the bank. Pending means, it has not been charged to your bank account yet. With that said, once your pending transactions finally post to your account, the links below will show you how to request a refund from Apple and check the status of your refund.

Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple

Check the status of a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple

Why is my purchase pending?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.