Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

This Ipad does not have app store ,what can i do to get it.

I need App Store on my Ipad, what can i do?

Posted on Jun 30, 2022 1:40 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 30, 2022 1:43 AM

Hello,

all iPads come with App Store installed. I do not believe it is possible to remove the App Store either.

I'd recommend that you check in the App Library to see if you can find the App Store there. The App Library is accessible by swiping as far as possible to the right on the Home Screen.

You may also find App Store by using Spotlight on your iPad. Just swipe down from the middle of the screen when you're on your Home Screen and typ "App Store".

Did you find it? If not, please tell us what iPad and iOS version you are using by going to Settings > General > About. The information I ask for is seen under "Software version" and "Model number".

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 30, 2022 1:43 AM in response to GirlBoss27

Hello,

all iPads come with App Store installed. I do not believe it is possible to remove the App Store either.

I'd recommend that you check in the App Library to see if you can find the App Store there. The App Library is accessible by swiping as far as possible to the right on the Home Screen.

You may also find App Store by using Spotlight on your iPad. Just swipe down from the middle of the screen when you're on your Home Screen and typ "App Store".

Did you find it? If not, please tell us what iPad and iOS version you are using by going to Settings > General > About. The information I ask for is seen under "Software version" and "Model number".

This Ipad does not have app store ,what can i do to get it.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.