Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My bank statement shows a charge from Apple, but I didn’t buy anything

Help me find out what was bought??

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone SE, iOS 15

Posted on Jun 30, 2022 1:37 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 30, 2022 8:38 AM

This is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like you. We don't have access to information about charges to your account. See each of the steps in the following instructions. They include information on contacting Apple Support if the other steps don't help: If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

or go to Subscriptions and Billing - Official Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 30, 2022 8:38 AM in response to Prettyp34

This is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like you. We don't have access to information about charges to your account. See each of the steps in the following instructions. They include information on contacting Apple Support if the other steps don't help: If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

or go to Subscriptions and Billing - Official Apple Support

Jun 30, 2022 8:52 AM in response to Prettyp34

There is a link to this article in the one FoxFifth provided:

View your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and other Apple media services

If nothing shows there, it is possible your credit card or bank acct number has been compromised by criminals posing as Apple. It is imperative that you contact your card issuer or bank immediately.

We has a similar set of charges on my wife's AMEX card, purported to be from Target Stores. We have no such store near us. After we contacted AMEX, they had the charges identified as fraudulent, cleared the charges, and issued my wife a new card account number, all within about 24 hours.

My bank statement shows a charge from Apple, but I didn’t buy anything

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.