Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Gregorian Calender doesn’t reflect correct data

Hi Team,

appreciate your support since I have a lot of conflict since When I select Gregorian Calendar in Language & Region settings the Calendar doesn’t reflect correct data, for instance please have a look to attached screenshots.

today is 30 of June and it supposed to be 1st of Thoulhega in Gregorian Calendar, but my IPHONE reflect that 1st July is 1st day in Gregorian Calendar which is wrong

Thanks in Advance

Mohamed

iPhone XR, iOS 15

Posted on Jun 30, 2022 4:16 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 30, 2022 8:28 AM

I could replicate your issue at first.

Then I tried a solution from a few months ago ↓, and now it works correctly.

See: Wrong Islamic date in alternate dates - Apple Community

Let us know if this solves it for you as well.

5 replies

Jun 30, 2022 7:43 AM in response to muhamedelzeny

When you are is dependent on where you are.

Is this iPhone updated to iOS 15.5? If not, start there.

Restart the iPhone, and check again.

Is Settings > General > Date & Time > Set Automatic enabled, or disabled? If disabled, enable it.

What Timezone is shown in Settings > General > Date & Time? Is that the correct timezone?

Is the date and time correct on the iPhone lock screen?

Is the calendar set correctly on when the iPhone is not operating in power-save?

If here is an add-on VPN app around, remove it, restart, a d try again.

If your date is wrong, if your time is correct, if your timezone is correct, no VPN, and if Set Automatic is enabled, then you will want to log feedback with Apple:

Product Feedback - Apple

You’ll want to include your timezone in the feedback report.

Gregorian Calender doesn’t reflect correct data

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.