Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Free music player for Macbook Air and ipad mini 6?

I've recently bought a Macbook Air and an ipad mini 6, and am a bit horrified that after 6 months I have to pay for Apple Music. I don't want to stream music; I simply want to be able to play my own music, that I have bought and downloaded; i.e. a simple, free music player. I've just wasted about an hour searching online but nothing seems to work; either the app's are not free after a certain time, or there are functionality issues. Please could someone recommend me a simple free music player?

iPad mini 6 Wi-Fi

Posted on Jun 30, 2022 4:13 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 30, 2022 7:04 AM

I believe the 90 day limit is the time after your purchase in which you must accept the offer of the free trial to take advantage of it. You don't have to accept the trial if you're not interested. You ought to be able to dismiss the offer and proceed to using Music normally to manage your local files and/or stream/download previous purchases. What exactly do you see on screen? Is there a skip or no thanks button, or something similar?

tt2

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 30, 2022 7:04 AM in response to AliWonder

I believe the 90 day limit is the time after your purchase in which you must accept the offer of the free trial to take advantage of it. You don't have to accept the trial if you're not interested. You ought to be able to dismiss the offer and proceed to using Music normally to manage your local files and/or stream/download previous purchases. What exactly do you see on screen? Is there a skip or no thanks button, or something similar?

tt2

Free music player for Macbook Air and ipad mini 6?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.