Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple ID Forgot Password

I keep trying to sign out of my Apple ID but it keeps asking if I forgot my password and makes me change my password. I cancel and it just won’t let me sign out. Any way to help?

Posted on Jun 30, 2022 6:45 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 30, 2022 6:54 AM

You are sign in here .  .  .  with your Apple ID & Password.

Your Apple ID is the personal account you use with all Apple products and services. It includes the email address and password you use to sign in, as well as the contact, payment, and security details that you use with Apple.

You can’t merge multiple Apple ID accounts.

Have you forgotten your password? -> See this Apple article: If you forgot your Apple ID password

If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

Then see this Apple article: What to do after you change your Apple ID or password

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 30, 2022 6:54 AM in response to SandCastle21

You are sign in here .  .  .  with your Apple ID & Password.

Your Apple ID is the personal account you use with all Apple products and services. It includes the email address and password you use to sign in, as well as the contact, payment, and security details that you use with Apple.

You can’t merge multiple Apple ID accounts.

Have you forgotten your password? -> See this Apple article: If you forgot your Apple ID password

If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

Then see this Apple article: What to do after you change your Apple ID or password

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support

Apple ID Forgot Password

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.