Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Icloud doesn’t show all of my apps

I was about to get a new phone and I went to back up my old phone with iCloud but it didn’t show me all of my apps in the iCloud storage part. Is this intentional or will the other apps not get backed up?

iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 15

Posted on Jun 30, 2022 9:45 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 30, 2022 10:23 AM

Lavalock wrote:

I was about to get a new phone and I went to back up my old phone with iCloud but it didn’t show me all of my apps in the iCloud storage part. Is this intentional or will the other apps not get backed up?

app data is part of the backup not the app itself read here What does iCloud back up? - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 30, 2022 10:23 AM in response to Lavalock

Lavalock wrote:

app data is part of the backup not the app itself read here What does iCloud back up? - Apple Support

Icloud doesn’t show all of my apps

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.