Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Apple Watch won't hold a charge for more than 5 hours.

My Apple Watch wont hold a charge for more than a few hours. What do I do

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Apple Watch Series 3, watchOS 5

Posted on Jun 30, 2022 11:10 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 30, 2022 3:26 PM

From the tags, it looks like you have a Series 3. If you have had it since launch or close to launch, it is highly possible that the battery capacity has dropped to a point where Apple would recommend replacing the battery. I would contact Apple directly and have them run a diagnostic remotely. This will let you know the current capacity of the battery and if it is near the threshold of when a replacement battery is recommended. Best of luck!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 30, 2022 3:26 PM in response to Dim47phd

From the tags, it looks like you have a Series 3. If you have had it since launch or close to launch, it is highly possible that the battery capacity has dropped to a point where Apple would recommend replacing the battery. I would contact Apple directly and have them run a diagnostic remotely. This will let you know the current capacity of the battery and if it is near the threshold of when a replacement battery is recommended. Best of luck!

My Apple Watch won't hold a charge for more than 5 hours.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.