Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Insurance on Airpod Pros

So I bought a pair of Airpod pros in April of 2022. And well I think they are amazing and yes I did get the three years insurance on them because I am in construction/ roofing and I thought it would be safe if I got insurance. Well…I just dropped my AirPods in the pool (like the whole thing, case and everything) and so now I have them in a bag of rice. But I was wondering if I have issues then with my AirPods. Are they covered by the insurance I paid for then

Posted on Jun 30, 2022 10:57 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 30, 2022 1:39 PM

It’s not clear what you mean by “insurance”. Apple does not offer insurance. So maybe you’re referring to some personal private insurance you purchased in which case that policy dictates the benefits you receive.

Apple does offer AppleCare+ for AirPods. That is not insurance, and it does not typically last three years. But if that’s what you purchased, it offers benefits as shown here.

AppleCare Products - Headphones - Apple

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 30, 2022 1:39 PM in response to Jeeplife26

It’s not clear what you mean by “insurance”. Apple does not offer insurance. So maybe you’re referring to some personal private insurance you purchased in which case that policy dictates the benefits you receive.

Apple does offer AppleCare+ for AirPods. That is not insurance, and it does not typically last three years. But if that’s what you purchased, it offers benefits as shown here.

AppleCare Products - Headphones - Apple

Insurance on Airpod Pros

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.