Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iCloud account is disabled and I don’t know what to do

I have a credit card on file they had a dispute with and they disabled my Apple iCloud I need to re-up from 5 GB to more gigabytes and my car won’t let me do it they said my Apple iCloud is disabled I don’t know what to do I tried taking it out and putting a new card in it keeps going back to the original card and saying I’m disabled I need help

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Jun 30, 2022 2:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 30, 2022 2:19 PM

Follow the instructions in this link→Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes to contact iTunes & App Store support.

If you disputed a charge made by Apple, and did not contact Apple about the charge first, they assumed you no longer wanted to do business with Apple. You will have to discuss this with an Apple representative.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 30, 2022 2:19 PM in response to Robadont3145

Follow the instructions in this link→Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes to contact iTunes & App Store support.

If you disputed a charge made by Apple, and did not contact Apple about the charge first, they assumed you no longer wanted to do business with Apple. You will have to discuss this with an Apple representative.

My iCloud account is disabled and I don’t know what to do

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.