You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mail on

one email desappeared suddenly from my iCloud account. I had just open the mail program on my iPad. I was seeing it in the left "menu" and a second later...it wasn't there anymore. it's not in the trash, not in the bulk.

just for a check I looked for it on my MacBook but the situation was the same. any suggestion? if I hadn't saved a screenshot of it yesterday, I'd think I dreamt having seen it.

the problem is there were 3 attached files, that now I've lost, and in the screenshot I have, there isn't the date of receiving.

i have a back up in time machine but I think it's not working; I neither can find Mail in the applications.

sorry, while I was looking for MAIL among the topics, I've touched the mouse and sent the message...not very skilled as you can see

Posted on Jun 30, 2022 2:58 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 30, 2022 6:28 PM

iCloud mail has some aggressive filtering behind the scenes. None of us can help you here EXCEPT to simply ask you to Call Apple Support ASAP. They need to hear the circumstances behind this case and check the iCloud mail servers whilst at it.

Good luck!

Similar questions

1 reply

Mail on

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.