Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

cannot find apps after installing

where do i find them i will not go to the app screen that needs to be removed

iPhone XR, iOS 15

Posted on Jun 30, 2022 4:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 2, 2022 6:40 AM

so since you insist on telling me i have to use the app library then you can tell me which group it put everything into i cannot find anything in that thing. it has no rhyme or reason to the grouping. nothing is ever put in the groups it should be in.

3 replies

Jun 30, 2022 4:32 PM in response to Duddits2020

if you're referring to the App Library.. well don't go there then and you won't get them on your Home Screen..

your choice I guess

If you want to move an app from the App Library to your Home Screen:

From your Home Screen, swipe left until you get to the App Library.

Swipe downward and you'll get an alphabetical list of your apps.

Locate the app in the list or type the app name into the search field

Once you've located the app, tap/hold then drag it and it'll pop out to your Home Screen

Organize the Home Screen and App Library on your iPhone - Apple Support

If you want downloaded apps not to go directly to the App Library, then check Settings > Home Screen and make sure Add to Home Screen is checked

Jul 2, 2022 8:54 PM in response to Duddits2020

I'm not insisting on anything. Just telling you how to get those apps back to where you want them.

I do not like the categories in the App Library either, so I cannot explain the rhyme or reason.. but I do believe that the category the app falls into is related to how the developer classifies the app.

If you follow my instructions though, you should not have any need to look at or understand those categories. You simply tap in the search field up top or swipe down to get an alphabetical list, go from there.

cannot find apps after installing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.