Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Data transfer

I transferred data from my old iPhone x to the new iPhone 13. New phone seems to be working fine- I have all my contacts, photos, emails etc. the old phone showed 1 min remaining for over 90 minutes so I canceled the transfer. Should I be concerned ?

Posted on Jun 30, 2022 11:09 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 1, 2022 12:02 AM

Orlandofred Said:

"Data transfer: Oops, almost everything works. I just tried to use the phone, and it doesn’t seem to work. It shows on no phone bars on top section of the new phone"

-------

Then you need to activate this.

Troubleshooting iPhone Activation:

Getting Around this Error:

1. Go Here: If you can't Activate your iPhone - Apple Support
  2. As it Reads: If your iPhone can't be activated or an alert says the activation server is unavailable or the SIM card is unsupported, learn what to do.
5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 1, 2022 12:02 AM in response to Orlandofred

Orlandofred Said:

"Data transfer: Oops, almost everything works. I just tried to use the phone, and it doesn’t seem to work. It shows on no phone bars on top section of the new phone"

-------

Then you need to activate this.

Troubleshooting iPhone Activation:

Getting Around this Error:

1. Go Here: If you can't Activate your iPhone - Apple Support
  2. As it Reads: If your iPhone can't be activated or an alert says the activation server is unavailable or the SIM card is unsupported, learn what to do.

Jun 30, 2022 11:15 PM in response to Orlandofred

Orlandofred Said:

"Data transfer: I transferred data from my old iPhone x to the new iPhone 13. New phone seems to be working fine- I have all my contacts, photos, emails etc. the old phone showed 1 min remaining for over 90 minutes so I canceled the transfer. Should I be concerned ?"

-------

No. If everything was transferred, then you are set from here.

Data transfer

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.