Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

The iPhone’s warranty not showing.

When I buy the iPhone XS.then the warranty was showing and last date of warranty expire is 21 September 2022.but now the warrant show expire.what I do for you can help me.the photos is not uploading in this segment.I have a proof photo of it.

iPhone XS, iOS 15

Posted on Jul 1, 2022 3:34 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 1, 2022 3:41 AM

To see your warranty and other information, put your serial number in here - Check Your Service and Support Coverage - Apple Support

To find your serial number, follow these instructions - Find the serial number or IMEI on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Note: Your serial number/IMEI should be kept private and never shared on a public forum (like this one)!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 1, 2022 3:41 AM in response to yuvrajsinh180

To see your warranty and other information, put your serial number in here - Check Your Service and Support Coverage - Apple Support

To find your serial number, follow these instructions - Find the serial number or IMEI on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Note: Your serial number/IMEI should be kept private and never shared on a public forum (like this one)!

The iPhone’s warranty not showing.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.