Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I update calendar and share it between different Apple devices without internet?

How can I update calendar and share it between different apple devices without internet access?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Jul 1, 2022 12:14 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 1, 2022 1:02 PM

Hello,

That's actually not possible. You need an internet connection for this. Whether it's at home or on another wifi network. Your devices need to be connected to the internet (for a while) in order to synchronize.

When you create a new calendar item on your iPhone it is sent to the server. From the server it will be pushed to the devices with the same Apple ID.

One possible option is if you have an iPhone that you can use as a hotspot and you connect your devices to it then your calendar can be synced. How to set up a Personal Hotspot on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 1, 2022 1:02 PM in response to Barry_Brown

Hello,

That's actually not possible. You need an internet connection for this. Whether it's at home or on another wifi network. Your devices need to be connected to the internet (for a while) in order to synchronize.

When you create a new calendar item on your iPhone it is sent to the server. From the server it will be pushed to the devices with the same Apple ID.

One possible option is if you have an iPhone that you can use as a hotspot and you connect your devices to it then your calendar can be synced. How to set up a Personal Hotspot on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

How can I update calendar and share it between different Apple devices without internet?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.